Dealing with summer in cities can be a tricky business. The summers get too oppressive and annoying. The rising temperatures and constant sweating drive us insane and drain us of all the energy that we have left after work. In such scenarios, the best way to get some respite is by planning a vacation to a hill station.
Almost all hill stations offer excellent accommodation options, which make it convenient for tourists to plan their trip. Mount Abu hotels, Mussoorie hotels and hotels in most hill stations offer great deals throughout the year, making it lucrative for travellers.
If visiting Mussoorie is on your vacation list, here’s what you can expect from your holiday.
Mussoorie is popularly known as the Queen of Hills because of its mesmerising and amazing view of the hills along with a picturesque landscape. It is one of the most preferred hill stations and attracts a large number of crowds from all parts of the country. All Mussoorie hotels are quite well maintained and provide the best hospitality services to tourists.
Mussoorie is an ideal place to visit if you are seeking a break from the urban life and wish to explore the bliss of Mother Nature. It encompasses the beautiful sceneries with the pinnacles of the lofty Himalayas and renders a captivating view for all the visitors.
Here are some of the local places that you must visit in Mussoorie:
- Mall Road- Mussoorie Mall Road is one of a kind and will provide a great shopping experience for all those who love to shop. From caps to gloves and other decorative items, you can find some really nice things to buy and that too at reasonable prices.
- Ganil- Ganil is a view point, which is located at a greater height from Mussoorie. You can travel to this spot with the help of a ropeway. Ganil provides you with a panoramic view from such an elevation. You can see the Himalayan range on one side and the city of Dehradun on the other.
- Company Garden- Another place for the tourists to hang out in Mussoorie is Company Garden. It is a beautiful garden, which is decorated with a variety of flowers. It has several small eateries where you can enjoy warm and delectable food. It also houses a wax museum and a horror house, which have been recently opened and a lake where tourists can go boating.
- Kempty Fall- If you want to get a refreshing feel of the mountain waters, then you must visit Kempty Falls. Bathing under the mountain waters will rinse you of all stress and worries and you are sure to feel much more rejuvenated and energized.
- Landour- Another peaceful location where you can enjoy and chill out with your friends in a serene and tranquil atmosphere is Landour. It houses many comfortable cottages for the tourists to stay.
Mussoorie is not just an ideal place to visit during summers, but you can also come here and enjoy its winter landscape, which is covered in snow.